Do you have an old phone or your first computer you bought by yourself but you don’t want to just bring it to the recycling station because your memories are linked with the gadget?
I have a perfect idea for you, how to keep it without creating clutter🤩
Upcycle the most important parts from your device and create special project .
Shall we begin?
What we need:
- old gadget we want to upcycle (old phone, computer/ notebook)
- picture frame (with for 3d objects) with Passepartout
- mini screwdriver tips
- strong glue or glue gun
- and a bit of time and patience
What do we do?
- First of all we need to carefully disassemble our gadget
- Prepare your picture frame
- Arrange all pieces you want to use on a background
- Once you are happy with the layout use glue or glue gun to glue your layout down
- In case you are using glue, wait until it’s dry
- Once glue is dry, insert passepartout and background back to the picture frame
Now your sentimental object, that was so hard to get rid of it, has a new purpose.
This idea is also perfect as a present for someone you know has a problem to get rid o sentimental objects, which do create lot of clutter
Trust me when I say, your person will be supper happy with the idea!
Sharing is caring.
When you are finished with your project, take a picture and tag me in your Instagram stories @ar_design_atelier
📸 I will gladly share it in my stories too ❤️
Let’s meet in a creative dimension.
Gabriela- ar design ATELIER